2 days. Designed for law enforcement and Homeland Security personnel, this class outlines the processes for using the current version of Photoshop in a forensic environment.
We'll examine digital darkroom applications as well as image analysis and image enhancement methods. You will learn how to take digital images and use Photoshop to enhance features not visible to the naked eye. Topics include:
- Setting up Adobe Photoshop for the most efficient and productive environment
- Digital darkroom techniques
- Image analysis and enhancement
- Techniques and information that are valid for court applications
- Scanning technique
- Selecting media for archiving
- Configuring a digital imaging system
- Setting the proper resolution, adjusting the image
- Comparing images with known samples
- Using frequency filters to enhance hidden facial features
- Graphically comparing handwriting examples and wounds with weapons
- Removing backgrounds from fingerprints
Suggested Follow Ups:
Reserve today! Click for our Onsite Custom Training Request form.